Examples of clients that have already benefited from this ASAP telecommunications refund service:
- UNICEF USA – United Nations Children’s Fund.
- United Rentals, Inc. is a Fortune 500 firm and is the largest equipment rental company in North America, with 11.4% of the region’s market share.
- BlueLine Rental, formerly Volvo Rents, is a US company that rents construction equipment to contractors and retail consumers.
- Jackson Lewis P.C. American workplace law firm, employing 800 attorneys in 57 offices and is one of the 100 largest law firms in the United States.
- McCarter & English, LLP American full-service law firm headquartered in New Jersey. Founded in 1845, it is one of the oldest law firms in the United States.
- New York–Presbyterian Hospital is affiliated with three Ivy League medical schools, Columbia University, Vagelos College, and Weill Cornell Medical College.
- New York Methodist Hospital, an acute-care facility in Brooklyn, founded in 1881. NYM is affiliated with the Weill Medical College of Cornell University.
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center since 1889 has 1,800 physicians, nurses and support personnel for patients in thirty-five distinct languages and cultures. 90,500 visits annually.
LABOR / UNIONS:
- Actors’ Equity Association American labor union representing the world of live theatrical performance.
- Realty Operation Group (LeFrak Organization). Commercial and residential property management company.
- Silverstein Properties is a privately-held, full-service real estate development, investment and management firm based in New York. Silverstein has developed more than 40 million square feet of office, residential, hotel and retail properties including the new and old World Trade Center.
- Timex Group USA, Inc., formerly Timex Corporation is an American manufacturing company founded in 1854, now a wholly owned subsidiary of Dutch conglomerate Timex Group B.V.
- John Hardy founded by John Hardy in 1975, is known for its Asian inspired designs and traditional handmade jewelry. It markets itself as a “sustainable luxury” brand.
- Centerfield Media develops Big Data driven marketing and sales technology. The firm’s proprietary platform is known as Dugout.
- Dan Klores Communications (DKC) is a public relations firm based in New York City with offices in Washington, D.C, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. Its clients include LinkedIn, AirBnB, Yahoo!, Delta Air Lines, the Children’s Health Fund, Citi and the New York Road Runners/New York City Marathon.
- Bayard Advertising Agency founded in New York in 1923 with offices in Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, South Africa, United Kingdom, Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, and Venezuela.
- Art Department is a company based in New York and Santa Monica, CA, representing artists Vincent Peters, Martyn Thompson, Mona Kuhn, Ilan Rubin, Bela Borsodi, Philippe Salomon, Richard Phibbs, Bryan Adams, Ben Watts, Eric Ray Davidson and James White, etc.
- Skechers USA Inc. A lifestyle and performance footwear company in Manhattan Beach, California founded in 1992.
- Summit Professional Networks – The National Underwriter Company is a B2B publisher in the insurance, financial services and legal markets. They publish a range of print, e-media, and software products for the insurance and financial services industries.
- Buzzfeed An Internet media, news and entertainment company focused on digital media based in New York City. Founded in 2006 by Jonah Peretti and John S. Johnson III, to focus on tracking viral content. Kenneth Lerer, co-founder and chairman off The Huffington Post is the co-founder.
- Brooks Brothers is the oldest men’s clothier in the United States headquartered on Madison Avenue in New York City. Founded in 1818 as a family business owned by Italian billionaire Claudio Del Vecchio. The brand also produces clothing for women. Zac Posen has been its creative director since 2014.
- Lane Construction Corporation has contributed to the development of the country’s vast network of roads, highways, and bridges, including the Interstate Highway System for over 130 years.